Tuesday 19 May 2009

Learn Something From Swine Flu

Sebenarnya saya malas keluar dari kem. Sebabnya... Dili ni berdebu.
But the swine flu out break made me a "curious cat", searching to learn more about swine.

I woke up today, after my prayer, like magic...pling...I said to myself... todays the day I'll get to know them!!! So, I went on to be Sherlock Holmes.

On my way to the first scene... thank god, I look at your Greatness!!

Some more




We arrived at the1st scene -Tibar.
Kami pergi ke rumah Om, yang menjaga "Safe Home" atau mudahnya rumah kebajikan.
Hmm...inilah OM...Mancho tak?

I knew he had been breeding pigs from our guards. It's a fourtune you know. But will never be mine!! Tell you why later...

I ask him to show them.... so he brought me to Them...


These are wild boars actually. He cought them at his farm..eating his Tapioca. No horn yet...coz it's still young

About the fortune...they costs 800 to 1,000 USD after 2 years!! Still, I will never breed them!!
Semasa saya ambil gambar-gambar ni... saya terfikir sesuatu selain dari geli.
Babi jugak makhluk tuhan. Cuma ia dijadikan ujian kepada orang-orang yang beriman. Siapa nak patuhi larangan Allah dari memakannya dan memnyamak bila tersentuhnya....
Teringat cerita seorang yang masuk syurga kerana bagi anjing minum air.



Futher more, Om dont just breed them just like that. He do give them traditional IM mixtures. It is made from this....


Guest which? The tree? The House? The Cars or The Tree Bark???

Answer's obvious. The tree bark.

(Baca dalam bahasa Indonesia)
Pokok ni dipanggil namanya... Pokok Idar ya pak.

Kulitnya diambil...direbus...lantas airnya bolih di suntik kepada babi-babi itu ya kakek-kakek sekalian...
My curiousity goes further. I took more pictures at other pigs loitering aroung Tibar. But, lets be moderate. I'm afraid somebody will throw up.



1 comment:

  1. you want to get to know swine better?? hahaha... interesting..

    ReplyDelete